Incoming Freshmen at MCC

Posted by on 05.03.16 in College Experience, Education, Thank You

Each year, roughly 25 percent of all high school seniors from Muskegon County eligible for attending college choose Muskegon Community College.  While NesRPCroppedrehearsing with the West Michigan Concert Winds at Reeth-Puffer High School a few weeks ago, I noticed a long glass wall (pictured at left) with college logos and student
names attached.  I was told that this portion of the wall represented nearly 100 RPHS seniors planning to attend MCC this coming fall, far more than any other college or university.  This clearly exceeded our expectations for RP.    As a very proud alum of the Reeths-Puffer Public Schools (’73), I am gratified to see so many choosing to attend MCC.  Thank you to the many new and seasoned students from the region choosing our college.  I am confident that your you will enjoy our outstanding academic, talent development, arts, and health programs. Like me, you will see that Muskegon Community College is on the move!