What a Difference Working Together Makes!

Posted by on 04.29.16 in Community, Social Responsibility

As we complete another successful semester at Muskegon Community College, I’d like to share with you how I spend my spare time ;-).

It has been my honor to serve as 2016 Campaign Chair for the March of Dimes Muskegon March for Babies. This link shows the tall guy with the very able Best Financial Credit Union Team led by CEO Carol Wagner as BFCU donates  $4,000 to the cause….Thanks!. Best Financial managed this feat over a two day period, engaging many employees and supporters.

I am incredibly impressed with the generosity of our community and gratified that so many are willing to work together to support such a worth cause. The March for Babies, a 5K walk, takes place on Saturday, May 7 at 9:30 a.m, at Heritage Landing in Muskegon. March of Dimes is an organization that fights the #1 killer of babies – premature birth.  For more information or to help, please contact Melissa Peterson, Development Manager with the March of Dimes at:

March of Dimes
3351 Claystone St SE, Suite G20
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Office (616) 247-6861

Direct (616) 222-6830
Cell (616) 292-8954
Fax (616) 247-6864