President’s Blog

Posted by on 09.29.13 in Uncategorized

Welcome! This blog is my way of sharing my fifth year at Muskegon Community College with you. While the blog replaces my monthly messages, I am hopeful that it will provide you another way to communicate with me directly.  My blog – our blog – will provide you the opportunity to post on this page and to subscribe to receive updates delivered to your email in-box. Like my monthly messages, information about MCC and the greater community will be discussed here and may be found on our website at www.muskegoncc.edu, our web portal, at mymuskegoncc.edu accessible by clicking here, and on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/muskegoncc. And of course I’m always glad to receive your comments, questions and suggestions, or to have you stop by in person at Room 400 Main Building.

One Response to President’s Blog

1. Nancy Slater says:

Great idea! Nice, clean design, too. Thanks for the open lines of communication. I for one, really appreciate the opportunity to discuss the college and it’s future in an open forum.